Erotic Massage or Tantric Massage?
How is a professional Tantra Massage.
The terms erotic massage and Tantric massage are often confused, since Tantra is occasionally misunderstood as a kind of sex service.
However, a real Tantra can be an efficient holistic remedy for physical and psychological well-being. Is efficient bodywork to treat all kinds of sexual and emotional disorders.
Tantra massage originated in what is now modern India, at least 5.000 years old; some people even claim it can be more.
Tantra proposes that physical pleasure and personalgrowth are the keys for our spiritual development; without one, you cannot have the other.
Tantric teachings applied with method to our bodies can clean accumulated roughness, linked to health and reintegration with spiritual energy surrounding us.
The professional Tantra massage consist in a movement of energy in our body. An important lesson for Tantra is that the spirit or energy force and the Universe, and us as individuals are full of the same energy.
Any repression of this energy is damaging, therefore we must look for healing, and professional Tantra massage it is.
How is a professional Tantra Massage
Unlike an erotic massage, orgasm and ejaculation are not the purpose of this massage. In a Tantric massage the most important thing is to unblock the energy both in the body system and in the psychic system.
The powerful spiritual energy lies in the base chakra, located between the legs. Once released, it grows up through our body and transported through the channels called meridians.
Believing that our body is central for our welfare, the system of Tantric massage for the seven chakras located in our body is used to reconstruct all aspects of an individual. There are no good or bad chakras, they are all necessary and work as a whole, not separate.
According to the scholars of Oriental philosophy, balance is found in the proper functioning of those 7 vertices of energy.
The Seven Chakras
- Basic chakra or first chakra. It is the support of spirit. Its proper functioning will determine the connection of the human being with the earth and matter. It is located at the end of the spine.
- Splenic chakra or second chakra. It is located by the navel, and it has influence on the nervous system and the body temperature. It gives perfect harmony for the body, mind and emotions.
- Solar plexus or third chakra. It is located in the solar plexus and has influence on the digestive system, and gives dominion over the sub-conscious as it illuminates the mind.
- Cardiac chakra or fourth chakra. It is located near the heart, and reflects the deepest feelings. This chakra is responsible for transcendence, and compassion and love without egoism.
- Laryngeal charka or fifth chakra. It is located in the throat and influences expression, communication, hearing and telepathy. It controls thyroids, the bronchial and vocal system, the lungs, the feeding channel and inner ear, and is responsible for rejuvenation and longevity.
- Third eye or sixth chakra. Located between the eyebrows and belongs to the spiritual world, home to the main and permanent human principles.
- Crown chakra or seventh chakra. It is located at the top of the head and does not work unless the person has made conscious spiritual work.
This method of massage can help to eliminate our blockages and let flow all the energy in our body. Tantric massage is used as a therapy and a Tantric ritual resource, and is usually part of Tantra activities, but is not really related to Tantra, which is a Philosophy of life.